pühapäev, 4. märts 2018

Midagi jääkidest/Something from leftovers

On suur hulk igasuguseid jääke.
I have a large quantity of all kind of leftovers.
Mõtlesin, et kombineerin, panen kokku 3-4 lõnga, peenvillaste abil reguleerin, et jämedus oleks enam-vähem ühesugune, teen rätiku või salli. Proovisin nii ja naa ja praegu tundub, et see muster on paras.
I thought to combine yarns, joining 3-4 strands and by the means of laceweight wool to achieve more or less similar gauge and to make a shawl or a scarf. I tried this and that and it appears now that this pattern is the right one.
Mõni lugeja mäletab ehk, et suvel tegin selle mustriga salli linasest lõngast, ja et abikaasa võttis selle endale. Nii et on põhjust jälle kududa.
Some of my readers might remember that I made a linen scarf in the pattern this summer and that my husband appropriated it. So now I have another reason to make one.

Kommentaare ei ole: