neljapäev, 6. juuni 2013

Eksperiment nr. 2/Experiment no. 2

Nüüd on valmis top teistsuguste kahandustega. Testime Ravelrys valemit. Igaüks saab teha lihtsa kalkulatsiooni ja kududa oma lõngast. Maret, suur tänu pildistamast!
The top with a different kind of decreases is finished. On Ravelry, we are testing the formula. Anybody can make a simple calculation and knit from whatever yarn. Maret, thanks for the photos!

Lõng/Yarn: Fiandre (Pinori Filati), linane + viskoos/ linen + rayon, 100 g/350 m, x 2, ~ 200 g
Vardad/Needles: 3,5 mm, 4 mm
Ravelry

3 kommentaari:

Yellow Mleczyk ütles ...

I like the top very much. However, the one from experiment 1 is my favourite, I feel strongly like knitting it for myself :)

Anna ütles ...

fantastyczny :)

Anna ütles ...

YellowMlwczyk, thank you! The formula will be available soon on Ravelry. If you are not there, please let me know.

Anna, dziękuję. Sposob wykonannia topika jest bardzo prosty.