neljapäev, 27. oktoober 2011

Kvantiteet ja kvaliteet/Quantity and quality

Mõnikord on tõesti nii, et väike proovilapp ei anna täit ettekujutust mustrist. Kuigi muster on tuttav, ei osanud ma ette kujutada, et suurel pinnal on ta kohe väga kena. Kvantiteet muutub kvaliteediks.
Sometimes a small swatch does not give a whole picture about a stitch pattern. Although the pattern is familiar to me, I could not imagine that it is so nice on a bigger surface. Quantity turns into quality.

Kui hästi läheb, kirjutan järgmine kord rohkem.
If everything turns out fine, I will write more next time.

2 kommentaari:

Madam Butterfly ütles ...

I like the color of your yarn. I think that this pattern looks good in any creation.

Anna ütles ...

Lida, thank you! It is indeed a very beautiful shade of the Estonian wool Aade lõng. I am planning to use the pattern elsewhere, too.