esmaspäev, 6. september 2010

Variandid/Options

Olen jälle kodus. Ei saa öelda, et on palju kootud. Siiski, näitan seda, mis on praeguseks olemas : jõudsin taljeni.
I am at home again. I cannot say I knitted a lot. Still, I am showing what I have for today: I've got to the waistline.

Samas on antud mitmesuguseid lubadusi, peaks kiiresti kuduma sellet lõngast:
At the same time I've promised several things and have to quickly knit from this yarn:

Ja samuti sellest:
And also from this:

Mõlemad lõngad on eesti omad, valge on Evilla 8/3 ja lilla on Aade Lõng 8/2. Ma ei oska kududa mitut asja korraga. On olnud ka nii, et pidin mõnel põhjusel ühe kudumi ajutiselt kõrvale panema ja alustama teist, aga mulle selline olukord ei meeldi. Kuid ilmselt praegu pole valikut.
Both yarns are Estonian ones, the white one is Evilla 8/3 and the purple one is Aade Lõng 8/2). I cannot knit several things at the same time. It has happened that due to some reasons I had to temporarily put aside one project and to start another but I don't like this situation. However, I have no choice now.

2 kommentaari:

Diana ütles ...

Anna, what is 8/3 and 8/2 means?. I see that a lot in Estonian and other yarn, but here in States I have not come across this nomenclature. Is it something similar to 2-ply, 4-ply, etc..?

Anna ütles ...

Deena, yes, 3 and 2 mean 3-ply etc. The factory does not spell out m/g but I know that 8/1 is 800 m/g and 8/2 is 400 m/g. As for 8/3, I don't know exactly but it is something like DK weight.